Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Done in record time! ~ Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring (Seed Beads)

28th April 2013 (Sunday) @ 9.15pm

Hi there!  
This was my weekend project based on Mei of WireBliss.com's tutorial. 
 I have almost all of her tutorials and done quite a few already but this one is the easiest and fastest to be completed.   I still have two other of her tutorials which I have not made an attempt yet.   I ended up doing two of the rings with different seed bead colours.
 Her Adjustable Wire Wrapped Ring (Seed Beads) tutorial 
is very easy to follow with step-by-step clear pictures.



If you would like to learn to  make this ring or to check out her other tutorials, go to www.wirebliss.com or her Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/WireBliss.

Thanks Mei!  I'll be doing many more of this ring for myself! =)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment