Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Feedback for Free Tutorial on Wire Wrapped Beaded Earrings

Hi there! I'm back!  =)

  Just a short announcement on my free tutorial on
 Wire Wrapped Beaded (Stud) Earrings in my blog. 

Recently, I received an email from Cheryl H. and this is what she wrote:


"I love the free tutorial on the Wire Wrapped Beaded Stud Earrings.  I have a question though.  I do not have a jump ring mandrel, but I do have a ring mandrel.  Can you tell me, if possible, where I would use the wire on it ... what I mean is at what point on the mandrel would I wrap the earrings?  Or is there anything else I could use to wrap the wire?"  

Thank you Cheryl for bringing this to my attention.  

    Please refer to "Wire Wrapped Beaded Earrings" (file under Earring) for updated post.   

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment