Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

WIRE WRAPPED BEADED EAR STDS ON LIST OF TOP 100 DIY JEWELRY PATTERNS


22nd January 2013, Tuesday @ 4.22pm

Hello there ..... here I am again.

  I have not been able to create any jewelries as I've been busy with personal matters, one of which being my 82 year old mum who had fallen and fractured her upper arm.  So, for the time being, wire jewelry making has to take a back seat for she's my first priority now.

Here is something I want to share though. 
 I was informed by Ms Kelly Spence, the Editor or AllFreeJewelryMaking
that my jewelry project was included on the AllFreeJewelryMaking list of the
 Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns of 2012! 
 This list is made up of the AllFreeJewelryMaking projects
 that received the most traffic in 2012, so you can be sure
 that these projects are true reader-favorites. 

You can visit the page here:
You can click on this badge, too to go directly to the website.
Gotta go for now ..... but I will be back!
Thank you for taking the time to read and have a wonderful week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment