Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Byzantine Freshwater Pearl Earrings


Hi everyone!  Looks like I've been neglecting my blog for quite awhile here.   Anyway, I would like to thank those who have been following my blog patiently although I've not been able to update the latest pretties regularly.  Please note that I may update them at www.facebook.com/emilysecretpassions.blogspot.com if I encounter problems uploading pics in my blog.  

Winter Solstice Festival & Christmas is just a few days from today and  with slightly more than 2 weeks from now, the school starts with a new semester.  What's more..... we'll be ushering in the Year of the Dragon 2012 &  celebrating Chinese New Year in the third week of January.  

So.... here are three pairs of earrings that I made using the chainmaille technique.  





~ Silver Byzantine with Freshwater Pearl Earrings ~

Self-made jump rings coiled from silver wire
handforged ear wires & 
freshwater pearls.

Length:  1.8" from top of ear wire, 0.7" wide

RM 35.00 per pair

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

sesilia said...

Pearl stud earrings have a touch of color just like pink or even golden and black. You don't need a special occasion to wear these earrings as it can be worn casually with any dress. These earrings can be found in different shapes, colors and sizes.

Post a Comment