Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Beaded Turquoise Donut Pendant

Okay, here is something that I got done over the weekend. This is my first peyote stitch beaded pendant and more is to come. I have always admire those beautiful beaded pendants in Etsy and have even thought of owning a piece, but now that I have already learned (through trial and error and wasted threads!) the peyote stitch, I am gonna make one for myself.





This pendant is stitched with size 11 & 15 Miyuki seed beads and Turquoise Donut as the focal.

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
Have a great day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment