Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

12 Ways To Be Happy .......

12 WAYS TO BE HAPPY ..............

" It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up.
I have a choice ~
I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty
I have with the parts of my body that no longer work,
or
get out of bed & be thankful for the ones that do.
Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open,
I'll focus on the new day & all the happy memories I've stored away.....
Just for this time in my life.
Old age is like a bank account.
You withdraw from what you've put in.
So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness
in the bank account of memories!
Thank you for your part in my Memory Bank.
I am still depositing.

Always keep smiling! "

(** I am just sharing an email created by someone else. I do not claim this as my property. If it belongs to you ~ consider it an honour that I thought your email was worthy enough for sharing. No copyright infringement intended!)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment