Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Vanishing act..

Oh my......I am doing it again.... the vanishing act I mean!

I've been away too long and have not been putting my thinking brain to good use lately. The computer has been invaded by viruses and is now waiting to be repaired in the workshop. It has been more than four days and I feel like my world has crumbled for not being able to check my emails and surf the net.

I am now using the internet service at a cyber cafe, which is my first visit here. Hopefully the pc will be repaired soon and I can update my blog.

It's the second semester school holidays but holidays are not meant for me. I've not been crafting any jewelries either for the past 2 weeks or so, and hopefully I'll get the creative juice flowing again in no time.

In the meantime, thank you for being patient and understanding.

Have a nice week ahead everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment