Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Handmade Wire Wrapped Earrings - Phalaenopsis Orchid Series



Here is a pair of post earrings that I've just completed yesterday and photographed just now, so I thought I might as well update my blog since am free today being a Sunday.

Well... it doesn't resemble an orchid (Phalaenopsis) but I've just got to give a name to it (I am not good at giving names for my pretties). I've crafted so many earrings that I sometimes forget which is which.




Phalaenopsis Orchid Series - Post Earrings (Style 1)

Material - Natural Copper Artistic Wire, Aventurine 8mm Round beads
surrounded by matching Swarovski bicones.

Measurement: 1" (2.5cm) in diameter

If you're interested to have a pair done, please do not hesitate
to inquire via email.

Thanks for looking,
have a wonderful Sunday, and
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers in the World!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment