Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Basic Wire Work Jewelry Class

Hi everyone....I started my first Basic Wire Work Jewelry Class last Saturday with one student, Agnes from Seremban. Agnes initially emailed me and asked whether I conduct any wire work jewelry class. I told her that I have not attended any workshops/classes myself, therefore I have no experience in teaching. So, after numerous emails after that, I found myself conducting a class on a one-to-one basis with her.

Agnes dabbles in arts & crafts herself and wanted to learn to play with wires. She brought her own basic tools as well the materials needed for this class. She is very enthusiastic, eager to learn and a fast learner.




This is Agnes' pretties, a completed pair of earrings, a short wire wrapped & coiled bracelet and two pendants. Hopefully, this will help her to embark on her journey to wire work crafting.

Thank you, Agnes for giving me the confidence to start this class.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment