Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

When seed beads play a part....

I have packets and packets of seed beads left from my bead stitching days and playing with them resulted in these earrings. There are many sizes of seed beads that I didn't know of until recently when I started to study them in the beading magazines.

Well.... this Sparkly Wheels design came from a beading magazine (BeadWork, June/July 2010) that I had and wanted to share. A classic design that never goes out of style, these sparkly pretties can be incorporated into earrings, necklaces and bracelets.

Turquoise and apple green sead beads.

Czech beads and white seed beads.

Swarovski pearls and maroon seed beads.

These wheels are fun to make and it takes me about half and hour or so (supposed to be 20 minutes) to stitch. Poor eye vision is the culprit and broke few needles along the way, otherwise I could probably stitch them in shorter time. Well... that's about all I have to share for the time being, thanks for stopping by.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment