Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Update on Christmas Charity Bazaar

Phew........ I finally completed the projects for the Christmas Charity Bazaar. My pretties are all packed and ready to be despatched to the organising chairperson of Leo Club. They are to be sold during the event, from 17th - 19th December (proposed date) at Subang Parade (proposed venue). Please go to www.f-expressions.blogspot.com for further details.
Here is a glimpse of what I've done - some are repetitions of my creations
but there are two new ones.


Sparkly "O" Studs done in anti-tarnish silver plated copper artistic wire and coloured Swarovski Crystals. I've done a pair or two as a prototype previously when I first purchased the tutorial .
This design comes from Mei of www.wireblissmei.com

This is my own design, Amazonite Vintage Style Copper Earrings
- crafted with natural copper artistic wire and
Natural Amazonite Gemstone Teardrop/Round Beads.

After this I'll have some time to do my own crafting as well as trying out a few other tutorials.
This is all I can blog about in the mean time.
Thank you for reading this and since tomorrow (Deepavali) is a holiday,
have a wonderful holiday every one !


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment