Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Christmas Charity Bazaar

Busy........ as a bee (well.... not really!)
Just to share with all of you that I'll be (or rather my pretties) participating in the upcoming Christmas Charity Bazaar, organised by the LEO Club of Petaling Jaya Integrity (O). The proposed date and venue for the event is from 17th to 19th of December 2010 to be held at Subang Parade Shopping Centre.

I'll be sending some of my pretties to be sold at the bazaar itself as well as making some to be given as gifts to respective charitable organisations. You may log on to www.f-expressions.blogspot.com to find out further information.
Ok......right after this I'll have to get back to my work table to continue the crafting so that I can complete them (I hope) in a few days and send them off earlier.
Will share the pictures of the completed pieces when am done with them.
Thanks for taking the time to read. Have a nice weekend everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment