Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Blooming Rose Ear Studs ~ Self Collection

Hello.......and before I go any further, I'd like to apologise for the lack of updates but would like thank you for being so patient to those who have been following my blog.
Been feeling very, very tired lately as well as lack of sleep during the night. It has been going on for the past few years though, and my eye sight is not helping me, too. My vision started to deteriorate ever since I took up wire work but I hope I can continue as long as this passion of mine is still burning. Hopefully I do not have to hang up all my tools and my stash away all my beads, etc ;(.
Anyway..... since I have nothing new to share for the moment except for this pair of Rose ear studs that I made for myself. I don't look good in chandeliers and dangles cos' am wearing spectacles and because I have thick ear lobes, so I made them into studs. They are definately smaller compared to the adjustable rings and the earrings which I made and posted earlier in my blog.



They're crafted with anti-tarnish silver artistic wire, using weaving technique with a Swarovski Crystal Pearl in Grey embedded in the middle. It measures about 1.6~1.8cm in diameter.
(Design comes from Kiki of BorneoQueen, Jewelry Lessons.com)
Woo...hoo... tomorrow (31 August) is a holiday as we will be celebrating
our Nation's 53rd Independence Day
and I get to wake up slightly later.
Already feeling very sleepy now .....^_^.......
Selamat Hari Merdeka to everyone .........
and thanks for looking !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment