Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Spiral Woven Earrings

Ah.......... today is Saturday but half a day has already passed by without me hardly noticing.
I occupied myself for the past couple of days with this pair of earrings, the Spiral Woven Earrings. This technique from Lisa Barth (www.jewelrylessons.com) is actually for a bracelet but I didn't make it long enough for my wrist, so I turned it into a pair of earrings. Here I am using silver wire with black/red seed beads but any metal wire and choice of seed beads could be used.


The above pair measures 6cm in length from the loop of the ear wire. It could be shorten or lengthen (picture below) accordingly.
Silver wire with green/black seed beads.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment