Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Visit to Seremban Orchid Farm

This is the Seremban Orchid Farm (wholesaler) which is about 15 minutes drive from my housing estate. Took some time off last week to relax my mind, felt refreshed after the outing as well as bought two pots of orchids for decoration for the coming Chinese New Year.



That's me looking at the wonderful and beautiful orchids. The ones that you see that have been tied with string has been sold but waiting to be delivered to customers.

My son, the expert choosing the best orchid plant !

And that's my daughter, admiring the blooms.
There's just too many photographs, so it's not possible for me to post all here. Anyway... you don't want to see too many of these, right? You want to see more of handmade jewelries, right? By the way, if you happen to be in Seremban and want to visit this orchid farm, just let me know and I'll bring you there personally.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment