Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Experiment with Wire Crochet

The school term for 2010 is in its second week and I'm as busy as always but I managed to steal a bit of time experimenting with wire crochet. I taught myself to crochet years ago and I was using yarn to crochet table mats, table runners, etc. but have not tried crocheting with wire. So, these two simple earrings is the outcome from the experiment.

This one (above) is round in shape and crochetted with 28 gauge (silver artistic wire) which is thinner and easier to control and very light in weight but this pair (below) done with 26 gauge (brass artistic wire) is a little harder to crochet. I've used turquoise flat coin bead (other beads could be used) to adorn the middle part of the earring.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment