Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Ballerina Brooch cum Pendant

Hmm... looks like I have not been updating my blog regularly.

Anyway.... I was cleaning up my dressing table drawers the other day and found this ballerina brooch in one of the jewelry boxes. It was given to me when I was a little girl by my late paternal grandmother. Don't know what it's made of but the brooch has never once change it's colour and now that I found it again, I will make it into a pendant and wear it as a necklace .

Ballerina Brooch cum Pendant

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Aalina Eden said...

That,s really beautiful pendant dose not matter you found it while cleaning your dressing table.

Vintage Brooches

Post a Comment