Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Prototype of the Woven Bezel

Well... this is the project I mentioned earlier in my blog. It looks intimidating to me initially but after completing this piece, it is really beautiful and unique woven wire bezel, created by Lisa Barth. Lisa says in her tutorial that this technique is both versatile and elegant and can be adapted to nearly any type of stone or bead and I totally agree with her. =).

But, first of all I've got to get myself many more types of stones and beads. Since I am still in the midst of making this technique perfect, I think I'll go and search for "river stones" (hah!).

Oval Opalite Bead
Oval Turquoise Cabochon

This woven bezel is constructed with anti tarnish gold wires and a metal bead.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment