Translator

Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese
Simplified
Select Language:

Bird's Nest Pendant

Purposely took these photos of the red lantern in my car porch a few days ago. As you can see, a pair of sparrow made their nest in the lantern. Mind you, this is not the first time birds are making their nest there. Previously, I took down the lantern to clear the nest and now they're building it again. I supposed the birds found a cosy and comfortable place to build their home. Can't wait to see their eggs.


Bottom view of lantern




I tried to snap a photo with the sparrow perched on top of the lantern, but every time I go out, it flew away.

This gives me a good reason to make the Bird's Nest Pendant out of artistic wire and swarovski round pearls.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment